Thursday, September 9, 2010

Start Your Engines

Just to give a brief synopsis on this blog to get things started, I want it to become a go-to for traveling advice and ideas.

I'm pretty excited about this venture. Traveling is something that I absolutely love to do, but have found is often limited by time and resources. I hope you'll join me in believing it can be easier than that. My mission is to investigate details for every budget-conscious traveler, share them with you, then set out for adventure. I want to inspire you! I know a lot of young people like me would travel more, but don't think they can afford it or just don't take the time to plan. I want to show you those things are very doable. I'll be learning a lot myself as I study up on different options throughout the planning and go stages. That's what's fun about this for me - we're in this together! And if I have to be your travel guinea pig - to let you know about the go-for-it's as well as the don't-bother's - I'll do it gladly.

For love of travel!

Christen

No comments:

Post a Comment